Learn more about the enrollment process by reviewing an introductory message from the Director of the Ben Hill United Methodist Church Christian Academy.
Begin the enrollment process by fully completing the online application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Submit additional required documents.
- Upload your child’s birth certificate, current immunization record and current insurance card. These documents must be provided before your request for enrollment will be considered. Current enrollees who have these documents on file do not have to resubmit.
- Scan and email Certificate of Vision, Dental and Nutrition Screening (Georgia Department of Public Health Form 3300) to email@example.com . Enter your child’s name and Form 3300 in the Subject Line of the email. Click here to access the DPH form.
- Complete the Authorization to Dispense External Preparations form. Click here to access the Authorization to Dispense External Preparation form. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
- The Academy Director will invite prospective parents/guardians/custodians and the child to an onsite interview. The child must participate in the interview. If the parents/guardians/custodians do not reside together but share custody, both parties will be required to participate in the interview barring extenuating circumstances.
- You will receive an electronic copy of the current Family Handbook prior to the interview. Be sure to read the Handbook in its entirety and bring a copy of the signed Family Handbook Agreement form with you to the interview.
- Current families are not required to participate in a family interview.